Comedy returns to the Carousel café in Kinghorn on Sunday 24th February. Entertainment will be provided by Bill Dewar as headliner, Ruth Cockburn as compere, and Lubna Kerr and David Cruickshanks as supporting acts. The event costs £5 (tickets on the door) and will get underway at 15:30.
- Rotary Club raises funds for defibrillator
- 5 Fifers for a Fiver on 20th March
- Methilhill on Friday 22nd March
- Glasgow Comedy Festival shows – March 15th, 20th and 26th
- Next up – comedy in Kinghorn on 24th February
- Mirth of Forth in the Fife Free Press
- Kinghorn – Sunday 27th January
- Happy New Year!
- 5 Fifers for a Fiver at the Glasgow Comedy Festival
- Culross Comedy on 1st December is SOLD OUT