The annual Christmas show might only be a couple of days before Hogmanay, and therefore it seems like a long way off, but it’s actually only a week away. There’s lots to come and enjoy, with 4 Fife acts, the regular compere from the weekly shows at Glasgow’s Vespbar, Graham Barrie, and John Scott coming up from Newcastle upon Tyne to headline the show. It’s good that the Forth Road Bridge is reopening in time to make his journey to Fife that little bit easier.
- Fife Fifers for a Fiver at Outwith Festival
- Solo shows at Outwith Festival
- New Kinghorn gig
- 31st August – Rotary Club
- Outwith Festival: 5th-9th September
- 29th July – Aberdour Festival with Simon Evans
- 16th June – Culross Festival
- Glasgow Comedy Festival in March
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas show at The Star Burntisland on 28th December