The annual Christmas show might only be a couple of days before Hogmanay, and therefore it seems like a long way off, but it’s actually only a week away. There’s lots to come and enjoy, with 4 Fife acts, the regular compere from the weekly shows at Glasgow’s Vespbar, Graham Barrie, and John Scott coming up from Newcastle upon Tyne to headline the show. It’s good that the Forth Road Bridge is reopening in time to make his journey to Fife that little bit easier.
- Happy New Year!
- Christmas show at The Star Burntisland on 28th December
- Return to Culross – 30th September
- Raith Rotary event – 22nd September
- September 2017 events
- Aberdour Festival event – 31st July
- Carnegie Rotary Club fundraiser – 20th July
- Culross Festival this Friday – 6 of the best!
- Culross Festival – 16th June
- Final show of 2016 – 16th December