Mirth of Forth Comedy will be putting on an hour of comedy at Rachel House children’s hospice in Kinross this Saturday as part of their 20th anniversary festival celebrations. The celebrations run from 2pm to 9pm, and the comedy is due to start at about 5pm, which will be aimed at the older children, their carers and staff!
- Aberdour Festival event – 31st July
- Carnegie Rotary Club fundraiser – 20th July
- Culross Festival this Friday – 6 of the best!
- Culross Festival – 16th June
- Final show of 2016 – 16th December
- 2 comedians of the year at 1 event – 9th September
- A week until Patrick’s Day
- Aberdour Festival – 31st July
- Comedy at Rachel House hospice – 18th June
- Rotary comedy – 20th May